• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FFL holders input needed e4473 Electronic 4473 Form

laserbeam1k

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
172   0
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking to pick the brain of some FFL holders.
Has anyone used the E4473 or use this system.
Out of the limited stores I have encountered, No one has used this particular system.

Does anyone have any experience with it?
Is there a place for the Buyer or Transferee to sign?
I have read the guideline but it did not mention anything.

Link to the application below
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/applications-eform-4473-download

Thank You

Dicks has it in Loganville, even after the electronic process they use a physical signature on the actual 4473 form.
It really is just the gateway for data collection in the easiest form but alarming to legal gun owners. Im sure there gun sales will decline rapidly, legal gun buyers are smarter than that.

Dicks has it in Loganville, even after the electronic process they use a physical signature on the actual 4473 form.
It really is just the gateway for data collection in the easiest form but alarming to legal gun owners. Im sure there gun sales will decline rapidly, legal gun buyers are smarter than that.
Lol if you're worried about data collection, you're already on "the list" just by being on this site.

We used the E4473 at my previous place of employment and then printed it for the customer to sign. We always had to use blue ink so atf could determine which was the original from a copy. The electronic version was only a pain when customers who don't use computers often came in and couldn't fill the form out like they could a paper copy. Sure we had paper forms but we got our butts chewed if we used them for any other reason than having a huge line at the computers.

Back
Top Bottom