• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fight much?

murphranch

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
0   0
Reaction score
About had to go to pound town with some Jackwagon in town yesterday after he got an attitude over me taking too long at the car wash and making a huge mess. He got all up in my face and had he pushed me I was gonna hit him. Childish as hell and stupid on his part. I planned on rinsing the walls and washing the big mud clumps down the drain if he would’ve just been patient. Anyone had to fight lately?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its almost a guarantee that I will win my next fight !!
The odds are with me, cuzz I’ve lost the last 3 in a row.. LoL
sooner or later I’m sure I can find somebody I can beat up. (but then I quit drinking and acting like a fool)
OP if you are still interested in fighting, let me know… Wait, …how big a boy are you?

Not these days. Back in my 20s sure. Now I have kids, a mortgage, and a career. Too much of a risk to hit a guy only to have him hit his head on the concrete or something and I'm facing second degree murder charge. Or worse, him doing that to me.

My old college roommate's coworker ended up doing time for that. Got in to a bar fight, the guy fell and hit his head and ended up dying in the hospital. That's an eye opener for sure. That and nowadays everyone's ready to pull out a weapon so you end up getting stabbed or shot.

Back
Top Bottom