• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finding land questions

Uwood52

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie
87   0
Reaction score
How would I go about finding 3-6 acres of secluded land with no restrictions?

What kind of financing would I get since it would not have a built structure?

What kind of money am I looking at?

I’ve been looking but am completely lost on this. Thanks for pointing me in any direction!

I'd be willing to put 50% down for the right piece of land. I just don't want hoa or other restrictions. And I don't want it in a neighborhood.

I can not answer most of your questions. A lot depends on "where" you are looking. But may I pass some advice on to you sir- "What is secluded now may not be later. While there are no neighbors now, there most likely will be later. And lastly, a side road off of a side road at a minimum."

Good hunting! JP

I understand that. But there are areas in north west ga that have gone undeveloped as long as I've been alive, so I'd be alright for a while I think. I just want to be able to camp, shoot, maybe ride 4 wheelers without someone telling me I can't on property I own.

How would I go about finding 3-6 acres of secluded land with no restrictions?

What kind of financing would I get since it would not have a built structure?

What kind of money am I looking at?

I’ve been looking but am completely lost on this. Thanks for pointing me in any direction!

Land flip.com is a good place to start

In general, land west of you are lower priced than east of you primarily due to the fact that development has been going on east of you at a pretty face pace for the last 30 years. However, than being said, land prices are very attractive now. If I were looking for what you say you want, I would be looking in the area west of where you are. I would also look for land for sale by owner and note that some owners offer financing. In general banks and Credit Unions will only loan up to 75% of the appraised value of unimproved property. I would also buy all the land I could even if it meant not being able to buy the 4 wheelers and guns you want now.

Back
Top Bottom