• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fire mission! Contact Isakson and Perdue about Barr

Tell Purdue is he votes for Barr, you're voting for Stacey Abrams.
I could never vote FOR Abrams, but I did include this passage in my 2nd email to Perdue & Isakson after Barr testified before Congress that he thought Red Flag laws were the "most important thing" facing the nation:

There was a time when I believed the Republican Party stood for the Constitution and the foundational precepts of America. This "take the guns first and worry about due process later" attitude has proven me wrong. The executive ban on bump stocks and President Trump's nomination of someone who does not support upholding ALL rights enumerated in The Constitution of the United States of America is pushing me and everyone I can influence to vote Libertarian in all coming elections. I realize that this will probably put Congress in the hands of Democrats and perhaps even turn Georgia into a "blue" state. But to be blunt, I'd rather deal with an open and honest enemy than be stabbed in the back by supposed "friends and supporters of the 2nd and 4th Amendments".

I'm glad others on here are seeing this. I posted this same link last week and got little response, considering the stakes. One guy seemed to be butt hurt about it. Perplexing.

Thanks for the link.

It saddens me to say this but this administration has gift wrapped the next presidential election for the Dems. Our current republican leaders have ensured the majority of the generation of first and second time voters will be democrats.

Back
Top Bottom