• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firing the .577 snider

I got the dies in yesterday and bought a special bullet mold. I so got super lucky and snagged some 24ga brass shotgun shells so I could make/form the brass for this rifle. I had success last night. This hoss I shooting a 550gr projectile that with a hollow base.

I got to shoulder and fire this baby for the first time in who knows how long! I am pretty excited to shoot it more and make more brass. (1st shot was done with the rifle in a lead sled and me behind a tree pulling the rope I had to make up load data I refuse to use black powder so a safe charge of trailboss was guessed and used)

I ended up playing around with the load and paperpatching the projectile I shot it 6 or 7 times and it is awesome!
View attachment 1858586
I've got some pesky squirrels raiding my bird feeder.
Can I borrow your .577 for a weekend?
I really want to send the treerat community a message.
View attachment 1866374
I just came across your article on the five symptoms matter I have two horse matters myself a mark one in the morning too I would love to get in the 10 touch with you to find out and get some information on her own and to find out about loading some ammo for it

I just came across your article on the five symptoms matter I have two horse matters myself a mark one in the morning too I would love to get in the 10 touch with you to find out and get some information on her own and to find out about loading some ammo for it

You are going to need to explain 95% of this to me. But I will do what I can to help you.

Back
Top Bottom