• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

first NFA item...what would you choose???

I have a HTA Guardian 9, HTA Guardian 22, and Innovative Arms Mini Grunt 5.56 coming. I can shoot 22LR through them all, but will pretty much stick to the HTA Guardian 22. My FV-SR and 4" 22LR SBR will be the two host that see the most action.

4" 22LR sbr thats bas ass. Ive been kickin around the idea of an 9mm suppressor soon.

If getting a Huntertown, just go ahead and get the 5.56 Kestrel. Then you can shoot your AR without protection. Scratch that, always use protection.
:preggers: haha! So sounds like a sparrow is the choice for .22lr, but at the price point do you really get that much more with a silencerco? Huntertown you can pay for your can and stamp for just the price of a Sco can....

:preggers: haha! So sounds like a sparrow is the choice for .22lr, but at the price point do you really get that much more with a silencerco? Huntertown you can pay for your can and stamp for just the price of a Sco can....

My thoughts exactly!

Of course, it is heavier than a .22 can and will obscure iron sights. Not an issue for me though, as it is not going on a pistol and my .22 upper has an optic.

So what does the Huntertown 22lr run for the price???

The sparrow is a nice can. It was actually my first choice. I would have gone with a Sparrow but was able to buy my guardian and stamp for much less than the cost of the Sparrow alone so it wasn't worth the price difference to me.

Back
Top Bottom