• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First time eFiling

HxX20

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
100   0
Reaction score
I have 5 suppressors but this is my first time eFiling so I’m not familiar with the process. I went to the gun store and paid for the suppressors. I’ve made an account at Silencer Shop complete with fingerprints, photo, and uploaded my trust. What’s the next step? Buddy told me someone from the gun store will call me and set up a time to certify the forms or something like that. Just want to know what’s next. This is what my Silencer Shop profile says. Thanks in advance for the help guys.

Attachments

• 3825CE19-A023-428A-B1C8-E70E73C037D4.jpeg
    3825CE19-A023-428A-B1C8-E70E73C037D4.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 10
Have you set up an account with the atf for eforms? Also is anyone else on your trust? If so you got their fingerprints/photos too yes?

Cool thing about this new process is the ATF will email you as soon as it’s approved Then all you need to do is print out your paperwork that is attached and go pick it up. I remember the days where it would come snail mail, almost a month after it was approved. Just make sure that email doesn’t go to your spam folder.

Cool thing about this new process is the ATF will email you as soon as it’s approved Then all you need to do is print out your paperwork that is attached and go pick it up. I remember the days where it would come snail mail, almost a month after it was approved. Just make sure that email doesn’t go to your spam folder.
It was cool getting the actual stamp though.

Is there any way to get the ATF to mail you the actual form with a real stamp on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom