• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First time seeing this footage and if true it changes everything!

You are right. The government has proved to perfectly trustworthy time and time again.

They are just as trustworthy as they are competent. I'm sure they could pull all this crap off that you think they did with perfect precision and security. All of the hundreds of people that would be required have never uttered a word about it to anyone anywhere. LMFAO!!!!

I doubt that the General was always nutso; but repeatedly walking into walls will eventually addle your thought process.

We will never know what really happened on 9/11 or at the Boston Marathon or at Sandy Hook.

I do not believe that our screwed up Government is competent enough to plan this or that if they did, they could keep everyone quite about it.

I do however believe that they could have known specific information about the threats and allowed them to happen in order to further their agenda and implement the Patriot Act and try to implement more gun control.

You can't even bring up the topic now because you are immediately labeled a TRUTHER by the Sheeple. BAHHHH!!!

Just my two cents worth...

Anybody who pulls the "we didnt go to the moon" card merits being number one on the list of things for which aint nobody got time for.

I never said I believed any of the conspiracy theories. I was just listing the most popular. The moon landing one is too far out there for me but some of the others have some very interesting facts and unanswered questions.

Rather than taking everything for face value and moving on, I like to get more info on events that intrest me. When the TM/GZ case first happened I saw the first news clip that night and thought some trigger happy wanna be cop shot some poor kid. Most TM supporters stopped there quest for knowlage there and made up there mind as to what happened. Most of you did the same as me because the event grabed your intrest and you started looking for more info and facts so you could weigh the facts and make your own opinion. I simply do that with other events and deeper depths on certain subjects. There is A LOT of sifi BS out there but there are also a lot of things that dont just happen.

Last edited:
yall know popular mechanics and a few other science publications put together their own funded studied which paid for REPUTABLE engineers and graphic designers to put together a series of article debunking the **** out of every conspiracy theory with science! this was circa like 2005

there is a very reasonable (because its true) explanation for every conspiracy theory out there. whats worse is while the conspiratards point out outliers and strange occurrences, the theories they forward just leave more unanswered questions such as who, how, and motive

lacking the means, a suspect, and a motive generally gets any case thrown out

Back
Top Bottom