• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fishermen - Need To Stock My Pond

Rex Burch

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Looking for anyone who fishes regular to put their live fish in my pond. I had drained it last year for repairs and unfortunately eliminated all the fish life. I will take bass, bream, crappie, and catfish, or probably any other freshwater types that can survive. I will pay commensurate with how much fish and types etc. I am sure we can come to an agreement fair to both. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_6459.JPG
    IMG_6459.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 67
I believe what you are asking for is illegal. The state will help you stock your pond, but you have to open it for public fishing. Or, stock it yourself. GON.com has plenty of advertisers that would do that for you.

I would contact dnr.i would stay away from crappie they will overpopulate and be stunted very quickly.

Looking for anyone who fishes regular to put their live fish in my pond. I had drained it last year for repairs and unfortunately eliminated all the fish life. I will take bass, bream, crappie, and catfish, or probably any other freshwater types that can survive. I will pay commensurate with how much fish and types etc. I am sure we can come to an agreement fair to both. Thank you!
Lucky Duck. I would love my own private pond. I would put my Kayak in there and never get out. LOL

Doing what you propose will violate several state laws.

Buy them from the state or a dealer.

Back
Top Bottom