• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fixed Blade EDC

Fatzombie has some great options for you. Notice the taper of the handle and shape of the scales for concealment as well as grip.

The bulky handles are the issue for concealing most ESEEs, but check out the "Laser Strike."
It is all business....
Laser Strike.jpg

Ontario makes a similar knife in their budget "Ranger" line as well.

And for a purely defensive tool, Cold Steel makes 3 versions of "The Spike".
At $20 you won't worry about leaving part of it under someone's kneecap!

Looks like I'm gonna go with one of Fatzombie's "Stingers". That thing just looks to awesome to pass up. Gonna get one with some different scales and possibly lighten it up a bit weight wise. We're still hammering out the details. It will be my first custom. Stay tuned for pics and review.

Looks like I'm gonna go with one of Fatzombie's "Stingers". That thing just looks to awesome to pass up. Gonna get one with some different scales and possibly lighten it up a bit weight wise. We're still hammering out the details. It will be my first custom. Stay tuned for pics and review.

Hard to go wrong with a well built custom....get it like you want it and from a good builder like FZ and it will serve you a lifetime and still have room left to be passed down....good call!

Hey Jon here is a pick of a knife with the toxic green I was telling you about

image.jpg

Or you can go with a more subtle coloring by using a contrasting liner

image.jpg

I can also vary the texture of the handle

image.jpg

These obviously aren't the model you want but they get the point across.

Hey Jon here is a pick of a knife with the toxic green I was telling you about

View attachment 181881

Or you can go with a more subtle coloring by using a contrasting liner

View attachment 181883

I can also vary the texture of the handle

View attachment 181884

These obviously aren't the model you want but they get the point across.

The toxic green looks cool, but I don't think it is for me. I would still like some green on the handle, just not as bright. As far as texturing goes, I like the way the other stinger looks, but I am open to other ideas or recommendations.

Back
Top Bottom