• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flipping off police officers is definitely legal, if not advisable

I have done it a off duty pulled out in front of me and I almost hit him in the side so he got the finger and chased me around calling for backup. Goodtimes Got pulled over they yelled and cussed. Cry baby

So by the same token when I see your wife and kids on the road I can just flip them the bird? :confused: LEO's are out there putting their lives on the line everyday, for hardly any damn pay. They deserve your respect. Sure there are a few bad apples out there...but they still deserve your respect.

I have done it a off duty pulled out in front of me and I almost hit him in the side so he got the finger and chased me around calling for backup. Goodtimes Got pulled over they yelled and cussed. Cry baby

:laugh: now that is a good story. Did you get in any trouble for that?

Yeah I'm sure after you give them the bird they won't fabricate...er I mean become aware of 10 other self detrimental infractions and choose to unlawfully detain...ahhh ask you a few questions and investigate further the PC/RAS they concocted...excuse me, I mean discovered...for your own safety of course.

Back
Top Bottom