• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flipping off police officers is definitely legal, if not advisable

Y'all do what you want. Me, I'll keep trying to attract as little negative attention as possible. There is a time for acting Stupid - mine was 30 years ago.

So much of what is posted here now is from folks of the mentality as you 30 years ago and me 20 years ago. It was good to be so smart at one time, they we grow up enough to figure out what we didn't know and what we did was so wrong.

Show me a man under 25 that's not a liberal and I'll so you a cynic. Show me a man over 30 that's not a Conservative and I'll so you a moron. Men between 25 and 30 are just confused.

Yeah everybody go around flipping off LEO's so when he gives it back to you ten fold you can go call his supervisor and complain on him too.:Cry:

So to all you coppers ...when I ride by and salute you with the "perma-bird"
Im just saying hello. :)

http://now.msn.com/flipping-off-cops-now-legal

Finally, justice has come to this great land. Never before has the national anthem sounded so sweet in our ears. It is now legal, according to the U.S. Court of appeals, to flip off a police officer. Your middle finger can stand as strong and proud as the Statue of Liberty out your car window at a police officer and they cannot pull you over or arrest you.

It may be legal! but I don't think it's good for your health!

I've been spit on, pissed on, swung on (he missed), cussed out routinely, and many other just abhorable acts :behindsofa: in the course of my duties. None of these fine people suffered anything more than an extra charge (when applicable). Being flipped off is just another day in the park.

Oh, and Offbeat....I'm back brother!

Well, I wouldn't flip off a LEO anymore than I would my preacher or my grandmother. Why would I? When I see people doing that it makes me think they are just showing the world the number of friends that they have (1)!!!!lol

Back
Top Bottom