• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Floor Sandwich

Went to a friend's farm in Elberton. He told me he sold a donkey to some Koreans from Norcross for $100. They came with a flatbed trailer towed by a car. Pulled the donkey next to the trailer, gave my friend $100, then shot the donkey in the head and it landed on the trailer. Off they went back to Norcross.

Never had Asian food since while in Gwinnett.

Went to a friend's farm in Elberton. He told me he sold a donkey to some Koreans from Norcross for $100. They came with a flatbed trailer towed by a car. Pulled the donkey next to the trailer, gave my friend $100, then shot the donkey in the head and it landed on the trailer. Off they went back to Norcross.

Never had Asian food since while in Gwinnett.
Hmmmmm. sounds like they misunderstood the term “donkey roast”. English IS a tricky language.

A friend of mine drove a commercial food delivery truck and he would tell me horror stories about the back cooking area of certain restaurants, cats, rats and dogs in cages, maggots on the floor and saw areas, roaches and people sleeping on bags of beans on the floor of certain restaurants, he would also tell me the clean ones

Back when we rescued bulldogs and did the rehoming thing I had some Vietnamese come to adopt a Boston terrier .2 men and a women came One of the men picked the dog up acting like he was trying to feel how much it weighed then passt it to the other guy and he was doing the same thing while all where jabbering back and forth Well long story short I didn't let them have the dog

A friend of mine drove a commercial food delivery truck and he would tell me horror stories about the back cooking area of certain restaurants, cats, rats and dogs in cages, maggots on the floor and saw areas, roaches and people sleeping on bags of beans on the floor of certain restaurants, he would also tell me the clean ones
Did not realize there are actually clean ones…

Back
Top Bottom