• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Floor Sandwich

Kitchen unfortunately they normally don't have meat saws in the bathroom lol
It just sayz "floor", so I figured I'd better ask questions to get more details!

Bathroom is usually cleaner.
Yeah....that's not sayin' much. I worked in fast food too and had to clean kitchens and bathrooms. :(

I was working in the kitchen area of a KFC once, saw an employee slip on the greasy floor and spill a huge tray of battered chicken onto it. He just gathered it up and dumped it in the fryer. Went to the manager and told him, he said it’d be OK. Never have eaten KFC again.
(and yes, I’ve worked in enough kitchens to know worse stuff happens every day.)
So the deep frying at extreme heat doesn’t kill and possible germs?
I wouldn’t have any problem with that, unless it picked up gravel or something like that.
Please don’t ever look up what USDA says is OK with butcher shops. You would never eat again.

Went to a friend's farm in Elberton. He told me he sold a donkey to some Koreans from Norcross for $100. They came with a flatbed trailer towed by a car. Pulled the donkey next to the trailer, gave my friend $100, then shot the donkey in the head and it landed on the trailer. Off they went back to Norcross.

Never had Asian food since while in Gwinnett.
Never hauled a deer out of the woods and dropped it off at the processors?

Back
Top Bottom