Florida Mayor Arrested After Shooting at Police

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
Held on multiple charges of WHAT?
He didn't murder anybody.
Did any of his bullets even hit a single cop, anywhere on any part of the body?

Couldn't obtain a warrant, knock on his door and execute the warrant?

What made the mayor-a doctor so dangerous they had to use a battering ram and shotgun to open the door and charge into the house of a sleeping elderly man?

Held on multiple charges of WHAT?
He didn't murder anybody.
Did any of his bullets even hit a single cop, anywhere on any part of the body?

Thanks, not suppose to cut paste and a stiff martini didn't help... :becky: :barbershop_quartet_

Fixed it.

Held on multiple charges of premeditated attempted murder.

So .gov knew he had guns and after being released in 2018 on a domestic violence charge they said they needed to SWAT him due to him stating he wasn't going back to jail!

Guns + I'm not going back to jail + Retired Dr. accused of practicing medicine without license = SWAT

2018 after release, Mayor- Retired Dr Massad said, "The main thing I learned from the jail is I don't want to go back."

Clearly they were in great danger... Knock at 4:43 AM, battering ram, shotgun blast and flash bang in the home of a 68 year old man.

Wait he still had guns after a DV charge by his live in girlfriend? Must of not been real strong? https://patch.com/florida/newportrichey/port-richey-mayor-girlfriend-arrested-domestic-violence

So .gov knew he had guns and after being released in 2018 on a domestic violence charge they said they needed to SWAT him due to him stating he wasn't going back to jail!

Guns + I'm not going back to jail + Retired Dr. accused of practicing medicine without license = SWAT

2018 after release, Mayor- Retired Dr Massad said, "The main thing I learned from the jail is I don't want to go back."

Clearly they were in great danger... Knock at 4:43 AM, battering ram, shotgun blast and flash bang in the home of a 68 year old man.

Wait he still had guns after a DV charge by his live in girlfriend? Must of not been real strong? https://patch.com/florida/newportrichey/port-richey-mayor-girlfriend-arrested-domestic-violence
How many on here would react with a firearm to defend your family if someone knocked down your door at 4 in the morning?God help the intruder.

Well, it's easier for somebody LIKE ME to ASSUME that guys smashing down my door at 4 a.m. are a robbing crew of thugs.

I'm not a criminal. I'm not breaking the law regularly and committing felonies, using drugs, dispensing drugs to others, etc. I haven't been recently arrested and haven't vowed not to "go back" to jail.

If you're a person who commits crimes, you HAVE TO ANTICIPATE that your home may be raided.
You can't assume that those people kicking your door are bad guys.
I can.

Well, it's easier for somebody LIKE ME to ASSUME that guys smashing down my door at 4 a.m. are a robbing crew of thugs.

I'm not a criminal. I'm not breaking the law regularly and committing felonies, using drugs, dispensing drugs to others, etc. I haven't been recently arrested and haven't vowed not to "go back" to jail.

If you're a person who commits crimes, you HAVE TO ANTICIPATE that your home may be raided.
You can't assume that those people kicking your door are bad guys.
I can.

Jussie Smollatt was framed.:doh::thumb: Free Jussie! lol

He is accused of; breaking the law regularly and committing felonies, using drugs, dispensing drugs to others, not convicted.

Wut?

what-youve-just-said-is-one-of-the-most-insanely-35040485.png

Back
Top Bottom