• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fly Fishing Thread .....

Been wanting to Learn, say it’s therapeutic, is it hard on the shoulders? Can you recommend a starting point. I’m in Middle ga

Better than any shrink I have ever been to! Watch a few videos, find a small pond and stop by a few days a week. After 2-3 weeks, you will have the motion down.

If done PROPERLY, it is not hard on the shoulders. Watch anything by Lefty Kreh.

Been wanting to Learn, say it’s therapeutic, is it hard on the shoulders? Can you recommend a starting point. I’m in Middle ga
No. Its all in the wrist and forearm. And yes it is quite therapeutic. Now days Id just find a youtube video going over the basics. As far as getting a feel for yourself, pick up a rod and start trying it out in your backyard. Let out a little line and start swaying.

Better than any shrink I have ever been to! Watch a few videos, find a small pond and stop by a few days a week. After 2-3 weeks, you will have the motion down.

If done PROPERLY, it is not hard on the shoulders. Watch anything by Lefty Kreh.
Thanks you

No. Its all in the wrist and forearm. And yes it is quite therapeutic. Now days Id just find a youtube video going over the basics. As far as getting a feel for yourself, pick up a rod and start trying it out in your backyard. Let out a little line and start swaying.
Thanks

Appalachicola Bay
20191010_105556.jpg

Back
Top Bottom