• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flying out of Atlanta

I would imagine security is tighter than normal due to that crazy female stabbing a few people inside that airport a few days ago.

The usual I'd think.

Check your carry-ons before you leave for things that will slow you down. No liquids outside the quart baggie, No knives or other sharp stuff.

If you have electronics have them ready to pop out and put in a bin. Leave your jewelry in the carry on until you get where your going, or at least the other side of the TSA checkpoint. Simple shoes to put on and off, same for belts.

Flew out last weekend and got the body scan. While I'm standing there in the machine with my arms up, the guy running the scanner says loudly, "What are you doing?" I am confused so I look at him, wondering what he means. He repeats, now looking directly at me "Dude, what are you doing??" Still quite confused but realizing he's talking to me, I calmly reply "I am just standing here with my arms up, sir." Still looking confused, he stares again at his screen and exclaims "You're invisible, its like you're not there." He motions for me to exit and pats me down for whatever he is looking for. TSA at its finest.

Back
Top Bottom