• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FN Reflex

kc30121

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
76   1
Reaction score
Has anyone handled this yet? I know its a FN so with that being said I’m sure it holds up to this brand but they say its the size of a sig 365. Is it really? I cant find one locally so didnt know if anyone had any experience with it yet.

Has anyone handled this yet? I know its a FN so with that being said I’m sure it holds up to this brand but they say its the size of a sig 365. Is it really? I cant find one locally so didnt know if anyone had any experience with it yet.
Yes, same size as 365 just a tad longer in the barrel and slide. Trigger is better and feels great in hand. If your in Cartersville I got mine at Cartersville pawn n shop last week and they had 2 left....just sayin

IMG_4504.png

Yes, same size as 365 just a tad longer in the barrel and slide. Trigger is better and feels great in hand. If your in Cartersville I got mine at Cartersville pawn n shop last week and they had 2 left....just sayin
Interested in your take on the trigger difference. Can you elaborate on how it's better?

Interested in your take on the trigger difference. Can you elaborate on how it's better?
Side by side with the 365 it's definitely a bit lighter, not as mushy and clearly at least a pound lighter. It is also crisper with a cleaner break being hammer fired. Reset is not as good but the lighter pull makes up for it. Keep in mind I do like the 365 trigger a lot and have no issues with it. Something interesting as well, the 15 round reflex mag is basically the exact same size as the 17 round 365 (x, xl etc.) So my xl with a 17 rounder is just a frogs hair taller than the reflex with a 15.

Side by side with the 365 it's definitely a bit lighter, not as mushy and clearly at least a pound lighter. It is also crisper with a cleaner break being hammer fired. Reset is not as good but the lighter pull makes up for it. Keep in mind I do like the 365 trigger a lot and have no issues with it. Something interesting as well, the 15 round reflex mag is basically the exact same size as the 17 round 365 (x, xl etc.) So my xl with a 17 rounder is just a frogs hair taller than the reflex with a 15.
Oh and the slide is definitely easier to rack on the reflex

Back
Top Bottom