• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FN Reflex

I have a few hundred through mine and it has been without failure and is surprisingly accurate, substantial recoil with 124+p. It feels tiny compared to my last edc which was a p2000sk so it feels like it carries well in the only leather holster I could find that makes a holster specifically for it, which is 1791. I have not warmed to the trigger, it is very light and smooth, vastly different to all my past edcs, not a fan of external safeties but with as light as the trigger, well I will say I feel the potential of a accidental discharge is more possible with the reflex than say the hk, Glock, smith revolver or the kahr of which I have substantial shooting with.

I have a few hundred through mine and it has been without failure and is surprisingly accurate, substantial recoil with 124+p. It feels tiny compared to my last edc which was a p2000sk so it feels like it carries well in the only leather holster I could find that makes a holster specifically for it, which is 1791. I have not warmed to the trigger, it is very light and smooth, vastly different to all my past edcs, not a fan of external safeties but with as light as the trigger, well I will say I feel the potential of a accidental discharge is more possible with the reflex than say the hk, Glock, smith revolver or the kahr of which I have substantial shooting with.
Thank you.

I want one.
There was one on here priced right but too far away for me. Edit:
IMG_5031.png

Back
Top Bottom