• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For all you neckbeards with jacked up trucks

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
Your low beams are now at eye level with passenger cars now that you've gone and jacked up your truck. I'll continue to flash you my brights as you flash me yours in an unending duo that results in nothing but the frying of my retinas. How about adjusting your low beams down some to compensate for your lift?

Mine has a headlight adjuster in the cab. It's not lifted but when loaded down the lights can be angled to compensate. Pretty cool feature I think. Never seen it before buying my current truck.

IMG_1537.JPG

It's them LEDs brah. LEDs in stock headlight housings be blinding you
Not always.They are brighter. Back in the day of vehicle inspections$2.50 All those things had to be correct to get the inspection sticker. I agree with harrycalahan most guys at least level their trucks up, even with that, it makes a big difference in where you low beams hit the other driver.

Not always.They are brighter. Back in the day of vehicle inspections$2.50 ll those things had to be correct to get the inspection sticker. I agree with harrygalahan most guys at least level their trucks up, even with that, it makes a big difference in where you low beams hit the other driver.
Hell I'm just tired of getting hassled about window tint.

Back
Top Bottom