• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For all you neckbeards with jacked up trucks

My new truck came with LED fog lights and HID headlights. I also removed the front air damn and some things to make more clearance for offroading, and added a 7200 lumen light back to fill in a small gap between the rescue hooks. It's like having a small star in the front of the truck... comes in handy when someone has their brights on and doesn't understand why I am flashing highs at them... so I hit them with the light bar and give them second degree sunburn and it gets the point across.

Apparently bright lighting a cop two times in a row warrants getting pulled over. First time was because his low beam led's were killing me (thought they were his high beams at the time). Second time I brighted him, he brighted me simultaneously). Me not knowing this was a cop until he actually passes me. Then he does his thing and pulls me over. Blah blah he said I could have caused an accident. I say ok and he wastes both out time claiming I was trying to provoke him. I said how did I provoke you by flashing at the exact same time on the second flash. He finally lets me go. Yay for egos and badges.

Back
Top Bottom