• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For sail are trade

Moe_Fugga

Default rank <4000 posts
Also likes turtles.
145   0
Reaction score
Except it doesn’t include slide, barrel, trigger, mag extensions, supp sights, or optic as seen in photos. Will replace with factory pieces. Light can be had for $100 extra or for right trade.

00F5535D-6838-42B6-A829-2BFB2007ECC5.jpeg

Gun only is $750. Can include up to 2 mags and ammo at Retail+15%. 12% more for paypal and shipping. 10% more for gas if I have to travel more than 5 miles.

This is the real deal guys. These fine firearms go for up to $925 and I was told that was a smoking deal from the guy who I bought it from. I bought this from the 5th owner unfired (except for a smiley on the barrel), so this thing is CLEEEAN. You can see from the photo its in great shape.

And no trades! I got my eye on a SW Sport AR!

Brand new, never fired. You will pay $975 plus fees for this (although anyone with a computer can get it for $800 delivered with all fees). My low, low price is only $875, cash only, you come to me.

No, I don't take credit cards. And this is NEW, NEW! Only had one or two 4473s registered on it. And factory warranty does not carry over to buyer as it is a used gun, but it is new!.

Back
Top Bottom