• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For those w/ interest in the mini farm. A loss.

its people we hate. my avatar is jr. with Samson a bull calf abandoned by his mom after a traumatic birth. Jr would ride him Around like a pony and Samson thought he was a dog. after he died of colic in my wifes arms after he was to late to save Jr said " can we eat him now?". these animals provide pleasure and food. I eat them though. I wish you peace.

Sorry, my friend. Just lost 2 of my family pets; 17 year old feist hunting dog, and 15 year old Beagle companion. Tore my heart out and I am 72 years old. I know and feel your pain. My prayers are sent your way. May God give to you and Kara the peace that only He can give....
Take care and may God Bless.

Y'all this was a little over 2 years ago and Kara recovered. She has hardened up a bit, although she still brings barnyard animals into my house for rehab and hospice :frusty:

But, she did ask me to terminate an aggressive rooster last weekend. That may not seem like much to y'all, but that is a huge improvement of a few years ago when I had to kill one and tell her a hawk got it after her "re training" of said rooster didn't change his aggressive nature.

Our democraps are going to do away with them anyway so don't take it too hard as there will be a vast killing to get rid of them as they fart too much.

Back
Top Bottom