For you Golfers out there. My new Ping G30 driver has turbulators. /Snicker

I got set up with a G400 Max a few weeks ago and like it so much I went and ordered a set of irons with a similar feel today. My old irons feel like I'm swinging a telephone poll after hitting that G400 Max.
Nice man. Where do you play?

Right on thanks man I will pick some up.
Go to a PGA Tour Store to buy clubs. They have experts and simulators to analyze your swing. They let you try a bunch of different clubs before making recommendations and you can see the results of the testing on the sim. I even got several good tips to improve my swing... and it actually did!

I spent about an hour with a coach one on one on a sim before deciding what irons work best for me. They had to be custom ordered with specific club head to shaft angle and with lengthened shafts. None of that cost me anything. All I paid was list price for the set of clubs and shipping.

This is where I got the driver from, too. I'm probably going to go back and replace my old fairway woods with a hybrid or two.

I haven't asked, but when the irons come in I'm going to see if they will let me spend some time on a sim with all my clubs to get accurate distances recorded for each of them. That will beat the hell out of guesstimating on a driving range. As long as I go when they aren't busy, I'm sure they'll let me.

My G30sf doesn't have turbulators, but it does have night sites.

And **** you because now I have that stupid song stuck in my head....lol

Go to a PGA Tour Store to buy clubs. They have experts and simulators to analyze your swing. They let you try a bunch of different clubs before making recommendations and you can see the results of the testing on the sim. I even got several good tips to improve my swing... and it actually did!

I spent about an hour with a coach one on one on a sim before deciding what irons work best for me. They had to be custom ordered with specific club head to shaft angle and with lengthened shafts. None of that cost me anything. All I paid was list price for the set of clubs and shipping.

This is where I got the driver from, too. I'm probably going to go back and replace my old fairway woods with a hybrid or two.

I haven't asked, but when the irons come in I'm going to see if they will let me spend some time on a sim with all my clubs to get accurate distances recorded for each of them. That will beat the hell out of guesstimating on a driving range. As long as I go when they aren't busy, I'm sure they'll let me.
I'm going to have to find one of those stores near me. Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom