• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ford cancels dealer stock orders of 2023 F-150 Lightning to do quality checks

230 miles with the standard battery and up to 320 miles in XLT or Lariat trim with the optional extended-range battery. The top-trim $92,669 Lightning Platinum, which is only offered with the larger battery pack, is rated for 300 miles

No thanks. My tundra gets 350 per tank and only a few minutes to tank up.

Electric vehicles may very well be great in another 10 or 15 years. They aren’t there yet.

230 miles with the standard battery and up to 320 miles in XLT or Lariat trim with the optional extended-range battery. The top-trim $92,669 Lightning Platinum, which is only offered with the larger battery pack, is rated for 300 miles

I read as low as <100 miles with a skid steer on a trailer. Sounds like back to the drawing board.

Electric vehicles may very well be great in another 10 or 15 years. They aren’t there yet.
Yea, they've priced themselves out of the market anyway

I was going to post that article. I think we are going to see a lot of this soon across all mnufacturers. Been reading about parts used in all brands coming from China that talks about certain metals not being properly heat treated before they are manufactured into common engine components.

I was going to post that article. I think we are going to see a lot of this soon across all mnufacturers. Been reading about parts used in all brands coming from China that talks about certain metals not being properly heat treated before they are manufactured into common engine components.
Ford builds with the cheapest parts they can source. As long as the truck is big, shiny and has good iPhone compatibility they will continue to sell no matter how poor the quality .

Back
Top Bottom