• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ford Mustang GT350R

To each their own. Those are both live axle, straight line cars. The GT350R was built to beat the Z/28 on the road course and did so. A lot of engineering went into the development of the suspension/chassis on that car to make it turn. It's not always about power. The turns are fun sometimes too.
if you want curves these are night type cars to have

No mustang or camero are a curve car and never will be

It's more complicated than the 62K, at only 500 per year (r model) the only way to get will be through the secondary markups on them. You will have to be connected to get one of the 500 and the ones for sale in the secondary market will be north of 100K.
I couldn't afford it at $40k

I sold cars before and know all about the additional dealer markup on specialty vehicles. Maybe in 4-5 years they will become pretty affordable for peasant folk like me...maybe.

It's more complicated than the 62K, at only 500 per year (r model) the only way to get will be through the secondary markups on them. You will have to be connected to get one of the 500 and the ones for sale in the secondary market will be north of 100K.
Oh hell yeah! You know there's gonna be some "Limited Availability" add on stickers next to the Ford window sticker. I remember when the Dodge Stealth first hit dealer lots. Five Star (notorious crooks) Dodge in Macon got 2 of them. Their dealer add on sticker was $3500.00 over factory MSRP.

if you want curves these are night type cars to have

No mustang or camero are a curve car and never will be
Ok, again, to each their own. You may want to compare lap times of that GT350R to other purpose built road course cars. They will out run MANY Import models straight from the dealership.

Back
Top Bottom