• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ford Mustang GT350R

The SS never got great reviews as it was heavy, crap handling, meh brakes, and cheap interior materials. I have driver a few and feel the same. The GT500 is still a straight line car. Last track day I went to, my buddies near bone stock STI lapped faster than a GT500 and it's only 280hp at the wheels.

I have accidentally spun out the Camaro on a moderately damp road. The car handles terrible and the body roll is TERRIBLE. Also i dare a Camaro owner to replace only two tires at a time. It's disaster.

I have accidentally spun out the Camaro on a moderately damp road. The car handles terrible and the body roll is TERRIBLE. Also i dare a Camaro owner to replace only two tires at a time. It's disaster.
I have had quite a few Camaro's and several TransAm's. You can definitely go through a set of rear tires quick. They are easy to do burnouts in. Not that I did any of that foolishness.:rolleyes:

The SRT-8 Cherokee's were the fastest accelerating SUV wen they came out and sold out their first year. They are still hard to find. There is no use for 707hp on the street though. That's not the point of a Hellcat. It's the pure lunacy of it...
Well most people make fun of them but if you're into later model Mopar stuff I would really like a late 90s Neon R/T coupe. When the Neon first hit the lots it had more HP and torque than any other ca in it's class import or dmestic. Neons weren't bad cars at all. But unfortunately they usually got sold to secondary finance customers that wanted something else but had to take a Neon. And most of those Neons were abused and neglected.

No mustang or camero are a curve car and never will be

mump-1006-01-o+1969-ford-mustang-boss-302+front-view.jpg

Yeah, I beg to differ...

Well most people make fun of them but if you're into later model Mopar stuff I would really like a late 90s Neon R/T coupe. When the Neon first hit the lots it had more HP and torque than any other ca in it's class import or dmestic. Neons weren't bad cars at all. But unfortunately they usually got sold to secondary finance customers that wanted something else but had to take a Neon. And most of those Neons were abused and neglected.
I hope you meant SRT-4 Neon? Lol

The 90's Neons are only useful as boat anchors or 24 hour if lemons/chump car racing since they are so so dirt cheap. The power of most cars in the 90's were pitiful compared to today. The 90's Neon R/T probably couldn't do a 17 ET in the 1/4.

I'll have to agree to disagree. It may be a 4 door but come on. Every family man wants a CTS-V Wagon.

We have become a candy ass nation as a whole. When Porsche started sending SUVs over here I thought it was pitiful. Now they have a 4 door version of whatever the 9 series is now. Seriously, a 4 door Porsche? Now we have 4 door Jeep Wranglers. And those are for guys that told their wives they wanted a Jeep. Then their wives said only if car seats and strollers would fit in it. I don't wanna piss anyone off but when I see one of them 4 door Wranglers especially with the doors removed heading down the road I just think how retarded it looks. Maybe I'm just getting old and out of touch but to me there are only a couple of cool 4 door cars. One is an early 60s suicide door Lincoln and the other is a pre 87 Jaguar XJ6.

I still don't know why the 4 door Chargers and 300s remain popular and the Magnum failed. But then maybe I'm just a wagon kind of guy.

I have had quite a few Camaro's and several TransAm's. You can definitely go through a set of rear tires quick. They are easy to do burnouts in. Not that I did any of that foolishness.:rolleyes:

Several customers have come in to buy rear tires for their Camaros, drive home and call back a few days later asking us to order front tires to match. It honestly feels like a death trap in these cars when you put new tires on one end and not the other. Not sure what it does to the handling but it is terrifying to drive.
14660_10200109881130186_1839329180_n.jpg

Speaking of Neon's being neglected. Have you ever stopped and looked around at how many SRT-4's have disappeared? Look at the similar cars from those years and they are frequently seen on the roads, but an SRT-4 might be seen once every few months if that.

We have become a candy ass nation as a whole. When Porsche started sending SUVs over here I thought it was pitiful. Now they have a 4 door version of whatever the 9 series is now. Seriously, a 4 door Porsche? Now we have 4 door Jeep Wranglers. And those are for guys that told their wives they wanted a Jeep. Then their wives said only if car seats and strollers would fit in it. I don't wanna piss anyone off but when I see one of them 4 door Wranglers especially with the doors removed heading down the road I just think how retarded it looks. Maybe I'm just getting old and out of touch but to me there are only a couple of cool 4 door cars. One is an early 60s suicide door Lincoln and the other is a pre 87 Jaguar XJ6.

I still don't know why the 4 door Chargers and 300s remain popular and the Magnum failed. But then maybe I'm just a wagon kind of guy.

The Magnum didn't fail, you're just looking in the wrong communities.

Back
Top Bottom