• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ford Mustang GT350R

You are probably right. I just recall looking at one online when I heard Micheal Savage talking about ordering one on his radio show. And I swear what I saw looked like a 4 door.
They make the Charger and Challenger in Hellcat trim. Charger is a 4-door, Challenger is a 2-door.

You are probably right. I just recall looking at one online when I heard Micheal Savage talking about ordering one on his radio show. And I swear what I saw looked like a 4 door.

Hellcat package is available for the Challenger and Charger and i believe they were working on it for the Cherokee also.

He was a tad bias, but the numbers speak for themselves. Not that the Z/28 is any slouch, but the GT350R is just that goo d.

Cousin has a GT500 making just under 700 hp and it's a wicked car. Like driving a track car on the road. A buddy has an SS and it's like driving a luxury sedan compared to the GT500.

319359_10151038240143300_1276867258_n.jpg
1899975_10203326846552311_1771419941_n.jpg

Hellcat package is available for the Challenger and Charger and i believe they were working on it for the Cherokee also.
See now that's just wrong and it devalues the package. Last time I worked at a new and used lot in Warner Robins we had a couple of Dodge Caravan R/T models. Really?! So we're really gonna try to sell folks a so called road race version of a mini van? The only bran and specialty car I ever saw get away with such a thing was the original SHO Taurus.

I saw a mention of the Cherokee possibility. It was my understanding they had issues keeping the AWD system together from the torque of the Hellcat motor. I hope they find a way to keep them AWD though. Would be a bummer if it got released as 2WD only. Hell, the first gen SRT-8 Cherokees were limited to 75% power in 1st gear to save the drive train. That was just with 420HP. I could only imagine what components are needed for 707hp. Lol

Last edited:
See now that's just wrong and it devalues the package. Last time I worked at a new and used lot in Warner Robins we had a couple of Dodge Caravan R/T models. Really?! So we're really gonna try to sell folks a so called road race version of a mini van? The only bran and specialty car I ever saw get away with such a thing was the original SHO Taurus.
The SRT-8 Cherokee's were the fastest accelerating SUV wen they came out and sold out their first year. They are still hard to find. There is no use for 707hp on the street though. That's not the point of a Hellcat. It's the pure lunacy of it...

The SRT-8 Cherokee's were the fastest accelerating SUV wen they came out and sold out their first year. They are still hard to find. There is no use for 707hp on the street though. That's not the point of a Hellcat. It's the pure lunacy of it...

Boss had a TT Grand Cherokee SRT-8 First Gen. He Sold it after a year or so because it was so difficult to contain it.

Cousin has a GT500 making just under 700 hp and it's a wicked car. Like driving a track car on the road. A buddy has an SS and it's like driving a luxury sedan compared to the GT500.

View attachment 600476 View attachment 600477
The SS never got great reviews as it was heavy, crap handling, meh brakes, and cheap interior materials. I have driver a few and feel the same. The GT500 is still a straight line car. Last track day I went to, my buddies near bone stock STI lapped faster than a GT500 and it's only 280hp at the wheels.

I'll have to agree to disagree. It may be a 4 door but come on. Every family man wants a CTS-V Wagon.

Back
Top Bottom