Forget the proposal to add background checks to Trusts. It gets much WORSE

Hey guys.....it's business as usually.....the ATF isn't changing anything any time soon.

You care to back that up with something in print? This is about to go out for the 90 day comment period. After the comment period, they will finalize the rule and issue the change. About the only way possible to stop this train wreck is via a law suit. I do not know what your definition of "soon" is, but changes could possibly be in effect within the next 6 months.

Speaking of morons, you can think the National Firearms Act Trade & Collectors Association who got this entire ball of wax moving in the first place. They put out a statement today trying to cover their collect arses. What was it I was saying about all these so-called firearms organizations that are supposed to represent our interests???

If I'm remembering right, there's a list of people that can sign off... not just the "chief LEO". Now the other people on the list might defer to who ever the main LEO is, but that's case by case I'd imagine.

Back
Top Bottom