• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Form 3 Approval

Just in time. I was hoping to get my Form 4 done on my latest purchase before i redeploy. I just bought an ISR from a north carolina dealer.

It ain't . Pretty sure it's just speeding up like that for form 3s and 5s .

Form 4s are starting to speed up as we just passed over that pre 41p mass submissions
yeah thats gonna be a pain in the ass. I already work for the government and submitted my fingerprints and photos to them a million times already. Heck, they even have my DNA, but i still have to submit fingerprints and photos now every time i purchase a damn NFA item.

yeah thats gonna be a pain in the ass. I already work for the government and submitted my fingerprints and photos to them a million times already. Heck, they even have my DNA, but i still have to submit fingerprints and photos now every time i purchase a damn NFA item.
Once you get it in the kiosk you can use the same on file print cards . Get it done once and your good. I got 3 pending items.

I did no nfa buys for a good period because of 41p . So I stopped . Then a transferable Mac 10 came into my life so I snagged it . B&T came out with the USW : had to have that . So since I've already started again then why not ? Then finally I snagged a Mac-11 transferable .

So get the stuff done now and after that the process is easier . Wait times will start to drop tremendously soon. Cause many people (including myself) stopped buying after 41p. So the workload pile is almost done

Once you get it in the kiosk you can use the same on file print cards . Get it done once and your good. I got 3 pending items.

I did no nfa buys for a good period because of 41p . So I stopped . Then a transferable Mac 10 came into my life so I snagged it . B&T came out with the USW : had to have that . So since I've already started again then why not ? Then finally I snagged a Mac-11 transferable .

So get the stuff done now and after that the process is easier . Wait times will start to drop tremendously soon. Cause many people (including myself) stopped buying after 41p. So the workload pile is almost done
can you provide more detail please on using the same finger prints on file? is that automatic once i do it the first time? ive never purchased an NFA item using fingerprints and photos so im still confused a bit.

can you provide more detail please on using the same finger prints on file? is that automatic once i do it the first time? ive never purchased an NFA item using fingerprints and photos so im still confused a bit.
Some locations have silencershop kiosk's in them. When you buy your first nfa item you can do fingerprints and take photos at the kiosk. Then you only have to update the photo every two years at any kiosk. The fingerprints are stored.

What he said . The silencerco kiosk is the bomb. You can now do form 1s too. It's the way to go. Quiet riot in mcdonough has one. Get it done. Quiet riot can do all the hard work for you . Pictures , Cleo notification and everything .

Back
Top Bottom