• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forsyth Gun and Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I will be there after 4:30 on Wednesday I have to work my full time job until this venture takes off fully but I'm there all day on Saturdays. I will be there on the 24th all day. Hey you may catch us filming a new segment when you stop in. Thanks to every one who came out today.

So, I have been out in the pasture for a while getting the new job, house and family squared away, so I totally missed this thread. Ordered a PSA PA-10 complete lower from the PSA website and put Forsyth County Pawn as the receiving FFL (it's less than 10 minutes from the house), but I hadn't been in the store in about two years. After getting a delivery alert on my phone from UPS, I stopped in to pick it up. Obviously, things looked very different. The lady behind the counter went and found the package, I showed her my DL and GWCL, and started the paperwork. I asked what the transfer fee was, and the guy behind her asked if I was ODT. I said, "Well, yeah," wondering if maybe he was on the boards too. "No charge on incoming transfers for ODT members," and he smiled. All I could do was stand there and blink for a little while, then we chatted for about a half hour. That's how I first met Jason, and it feels like it was yesterday. Okay, that's because it was yesterday. Great guy, dedicated, knowledgeable and willing to bend over backwards for his customers. This is my new go-to store, I'll be there Saturday for coffee and definitely at the M&G. Thanks again, Jason!

We have gen 4 19 and 17 in m&p 15 delton ar chiappa 22 single shot palmetto 308 ar10 ruger 10 22 cheap mossberg 12ga and a mossberg 12ga shockwave come down and let's put something together. All have arrived today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom