• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forsyth Gun and Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
All ODT members get free incoming transfers. New management new look give me a try. I'm rebuilding a great store with new staff and some of the old. We have new inventory coming in every week were growing as quick as the $ will let me. It is going to take some time but when we get there the store will be once again the place to come in Forsyth county for firearms and ammo and I look forward to serving you all.

Been waiting a bit to post this so I am not identified. Went into the store several weeks ago. Had 5 transfers come in. Was told it would be $80. Thought it was free transfers for ODT, I let them know I was ODT as well. In addition at $15 a pop that should be 75 not 80. Not sure if someone was skimming...I paid the money instead of buying goods but left a bit frustrated.

Been waiting a bit to post this so I am not identified. Went into the store several weeks ago. Had 5 transfers come in. Was told it would be $80. Thought it was free transfers for ODT, I let them know I was ODT as well. In addition at $15 a pop that should be 75 not 80. Not sure if someone was skimming...I paid the money instead of buying goods but left a bit frustrated.

D Deleted member 86961
Can we get a clarification on this member's experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom