Forsyth Gun and Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm being briefed by my associates that handled the transfer and when I have a full grasp on what happen I will respond. Until that time I will not speculate nor will I rant or rave for others entertainment. I hope this will suffice those that are looking for an immediate response out of my store and those looking for an argument to instigate more. Moving forward if there is an issue instead of airing your dislike of a situation that happens in my store on the net or in a forum please stop by I'm there everyday after 4:30 unless I'm working late and I'm there every Saturday until 4:00 stop in and see me and we can handle the issue that is at hand.

Thank you.

Looking forward to hearing your take on the matter.

And I do agree with you on the airing of grievances online.

They should contact the store owner/manager directly to get a resolution first.

Do you provide an easy way for customers to reach you outside of this forum?

Folks often times do this when they feel they can't get a direct line to someone that can actually help them.

I have spoken to my associates now that I have arrived at the shop. The issue is as follows. The lowers were transferred in to my shop and at no point was there any attempt in asking to purchase any other products from me nor giving me a chance to find the lowers at a better price. To add to this if you purchase 5 lowers wouldn't you want parts kits, buffer tubes, barrels, or sights. My next question is if a company is giving you some thing for free would you push it to the limit and abuse a good offer and not at least give that company a chance to find the product you want and maybe at a better price. So at this point I will continue with the free transfers for ODT Members and special pricing but if the abuse of this offer continues I will be forced to end this. So inconclusion I will back David and the choice that he made on this transfer because we want this to be fair for everyone. Why does one person always play the system and ruin a good thing for everyone else involved. This matter is now closed and I will not be discussing it any further in an open forum.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom