• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fort Benning Recreational Range

hktacticalscout

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
7   0
Reaction score
I just moved to the area in Decmber and noticed that the recreational range on post has been relocated and rebuilt. I was wondering if anyone on the forum has any information as to what the fees are for use? I just bought a new G30 Gen 4 From Shooters in Columbus and have a free 6 month range membership but the wife would like to shoot outside .To be honest I would too. Please if anyone has any information or could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Google ft. Benning mwr range. They are open weds-fri 11-7 and sat-sun 9-5. Weapon must be registered on post, fee varies depending on whether you bring eye and ear pro as well as a safety orange item. When I go have everything but the safety orange and it runs about 11$

Last edited:
What you pay to train for proficiency with firearms on a military base?

What the heck? Ft. Riley, Ft. Campbell, Ft. Stewart and Ft. Sam Houston, Tx all had ranges military, retired, spouses and family members could use as long as you took the class or signed out the range. No charge!

What the hell has the world come to? This is so wrong...

GARRISON commanders and their legion of safety nazi minions want to CYA and make their own jobs as easy as possible, that is why.

OP- IOW. its a pain in the ass. Even if you are stationed there. Hell, just getting ON post without a CAC card and post decal is a serious annoyance.

Back
Top Bottom