• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fostech Echo Trigger vs Franklin Armory

I believe the Fostech does have semi automatic capability as well. Do you own a Franklin or Fostech personally?
Bfs3. Had a blast the first 2k rounds on a mpx but then it eventually failed. Ended up getting some parts for it and have it in a ar9mm now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've been using the Franklin BFS II (the one with the buffer spring) for a while now, and it's worked just fine. They have the BFS-III out, which I believe is rejiggered to avoid hammer follow w/o having to use an extra power buffer spring like the II does. I did install the spring, and have never had any issues, but YMMV.

I believe the Fostech Echo requires a full auto BCG to work. They used to include that but it looks like it's no longer supplied.

My gen3 Franklin did what it was supposed to do when I had it. It was fun and didn't have any issues. Their customer service was always top notch also when I had questions initially about it.

I spent a lot of money with Fostech buying their origin 12 and was basically told to kick rocks when I called up to buy a short barrel assembly for it after I got my tax stamp. It's a different product of course but the way their company treats the customer would make me pick Franklin every time.

Your trigger will cost almost as much at your build. I recommend a good 300 barrel and them put a two hundred dollar trigger and have a weapon that is practical and accurate. Also you will have a rifle that is dependable. Those trigger can be very finicky and hard to adjust. I looked into them a while back and there were just to many negatives. Triggers not working because the couldn't get it adjusted right. Or just straight up deffective units. Read some of the Forums that have the question in them. You will not be happy with what you read. That's why I believe upgrading your rifle would be a much better investment.

I ended up buying the franklin, after shipping and everything it was $350 bucks off gun broker. Haven't installed it yet, waiting on getting the proper donor. I picked franklin due to the difference in trigger and really their positive customer service. Don't wanna buy something then be screwed later.

Back
Top Bottom