• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found something?

I found a balloon one time with a letter attached to it. It said 'it is my birthday... call me and let me know where the balloon landed' I called the number and told them I was in Macon. I don't remember where they were but I think it was pretty far away, and a couple of months from when they let the balloon go. They said that they do it each year. Kind of a cool idea.

I meet a guy on a wma after a hunt. The next morning I go back to my spot, and hes sitting in a climbing stand in the tree I was in the day before. Boy I was pissed. He shot and missed a doe with his bow that morning lol

I knew he shot and missed because I setup on the ground 100 yrds away near the main trail

I found a balloon one time with a letter attached to it. It said 'it is my birthday... call me and let me know where the balloon landed' I called the number and told them I was in Macon. I don't remember where they were but I think it was pretty far away, and a couple of months from when they let the balloon go. They said that they do it each year. Kind of a cool idea.
Found a balloon on the hunting property addressed,sent it to a kid in Hartselle Al.Found in Rockdale cty Ga

2 Years ago I was tracking a doe and found a timber rattler about 8" away from my boot. I almost pissed myself because my next step would have been on him. He never rattled or moved...

Back
Top Bottom