FPS Russia busted

This smells of a set up/excuse to raid his place. He receives illegal drugs to a PO box and that somehow justifies a warrant to search for guns and explosives because illegal drug users can't have guns at his home? I'm not buying it. Shady government **** at work on this one. Especially when they already raided him once before and even his Dad's property and got nothing.

This smells of a set up/excuse to raid his place. He receives illegal drugs to a PO box and that somehow justifies a warrant to search for guns and explosives because illegal drug users can't have guns at his home? I'm not buying it. Shady government **** at work on this one. Especially when they already raided him once before and even his Dad's property and got nothing.
Agreed

I think you would have to be convicted first before you would become a felon? If they used this approach on every user they would be issuing warrants 24/7 nonstop......

I think you would have to be convicted first before you would become a felon? If they used this approach on every user they would be issuing warrants 24/7 nonstop......

Straight from the article: "In the recent search at Myers’ home, federal authorities seized guns “in conjunction with a federal statue that prohibits any illegal drug user from having firearms,” Priester said. Nothing about a conviction, only that they seized the guns due to drugs. That's normal SOP though. When I was in LE, we served drug warrants and if we found drugs any fire arms on the premises were confiscated.

My issue is with the warrant issued for his residence due to a drug bust at a PO box that was specific to guns and explosives with no mention of drugs. Maybe drugs were in the warrant but they were obviously going after guns and explosives and the drugs were vehicle to allow for it. Very iffy. I hope he has a good lawyer.

i don't personally know this dude, but i found his youtube videos humourous at times.... but i guess i don't understand.... if i were a "high profile" suspect under the GBI, feds, or any microscope by johnny law, why in the hell would anyone do something to make them stand out even more, or to do something as stupid as order drugs through the mail?
This

it is mighty strange. as is how they found the drugs in his po box to begin with unless it was a sting or something. its highly doubtful they just found it as drugs go through the USPS undetected all the time, you always hear about some old lady getting a box with a couple lbs sitting in it

Back
Top Bottom