• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FPS Russia busted

Guys, there is a federal law that forbids those that are users of illegal drugs from possessing firearms. That is why that question asking if you use drugs is on the 4473.
I have actually seen it successfully prosecuted a couple of times.

I have also seen several federal cases based on individuals receiving marihuana from out of state via USPS. It is fairly common and they probably only bust 2% of those that do it, but it does happen.

Guys, there is a federal law that forbids those that are users of illegal drugs from possessing firearms. That is why that question asking if you use drugs is on the 4473.
I have actually seen it successfully prosecuted a couple of times.

I have also seen several federal cases based on individuals receiving marihuana from out of state via USPS. It is fairly common and they probably only bust 2% of those that do it, but it does happen.
Its a ridiculous question on the 4473. Suprised they dont add another asking if we consume alcohol. The "bust" was because the drugs were in the same location as the weapons. The perfect timing seems a bit suspect.

Pure, bull****, conjecture on my part, but I'd almost bet the reason LE has a hard on for that guy is because they know he killed his partner but they can't prove it.
It is very odd that Ratcliffe was found asassinated on the grounds. You are correct though and this is the reason they keep persuing him. I find it hard to believe that kyle would kill him like that on his own property and leave no sign of forced entry which would be incriminating but who knows

it is mighty strange. as is how they found the drugs in his po box to begin with unless it was a sting or something. its highly doubtful they just found it as drugs go through the USPS undetected all the time, you always hear about some old lady getting a box with a couple lbs sitting in it
Yep and 16 of their finest made the news today !

Back
Top Bottom