• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Franklins Bi-Anunual Cost Day Sale This Saturday (AD ATTACHED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought franklins was terrible until I went to a gun store in homer today who managed to be worse. But most locals I know avoid franklins except for the older crowd. Last time I was in there a guy was looking at a romanian Wasr AK. The guy working there told the customer it was the top of the line and the customer ended up paying over $600 before tax. The customer should have done his research. Just do yourself a favor and go see Jerry at sporting arms.

I've been out of the retailer game for a little while now, but I do know some of those prices are definitely NOT dealer cost... especially for a shop the size of Franklin's.

I went by today to see ifthey had a few things. I asked for one of the AUGs for $1500, the guy handed me an MSAR. So I asked another guy and he said one guy came in and cleaned them out, apparently they had 3. So I looked down and saw a beretta bobcat 22. Got it for $187, sale price. Funny thing is, I bought one a week or so ago at a local store for $179, regular price.

I don't care for franklins but that was a good price on the AUGs. Wish I could have got one. They no longer sit on my list of worst store in NE Ga. Another gun store replaced them for that spot.

I asked for one of the AUGs for $1500, the guy handed me an MSAR. So I asked another guy and he said one guy came in and cleaned them out... I don't care for franklins but that was a good price on the AUGs.

I wonder who the customer was at 7:55 am who got one of them :confused:

-----:victorious::first:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom