• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gotta Have This.

NewLeaf

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Glad2bHere
30   0
Reaction score
IMG_5126.jpeg

A pistol version would be more interesting, the 45acp doesn't really get any faster after the first 5-6" if you're using 230 gr ammo.

Only when shooting lighter bullets or +p does it gain any speed with the longer barrel.

I would like a pistol take down version...BUT....I saw it in a "what's new" in a magazine...looked it up....Buds has um too...maybe not that cheap...I'll probably be getting one!!

Good luck, hopefully you will get all the parts included with it. I had to have the Ruger takedown 9mm when it first came out…….. it came in missing the extractor assembly. Their QC is not where it needs to be. I’d wait a year or 2 if I were you.

But it has some good thump when punching through a sternum!!!

This gives is a good idea what power can be expected out short vs long. I'd take a 5 or 6 inch 45 acp any day over the heavier version. I'm not usually a fan of short barrels but in this cartridge it makes sense.

Love the sound my suppressed 45acp makes when hitting target's. But I do like the speed of my 10mm in my 16" AR though, it really gets it going out of that longer barrel.

Ain't that cool!! I wonder what the operating system is. Little chopchop on the barrel to get rid of 10 unnecessary inches plus a folder that takes gock mags. Be a pretty slick package.

Back
Top Bottom