• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gotta Have This.

10mm about as cheap as ever now. I paid right at $300 for 1k rds of Norma range ammo a while back. I did the same thing with all the frangeble ammo options for 10mm. It’s just too versatile for me to pass up.View attachment 7118371I LOVE my RIA tac ultra 10.

I think that's due to those being at the 40 s&w power level. Really just buying it for the brass and range time, not for the 10mm power advantage.

I think that's due to those being at the 40 s&w power level. Really just buying it for the brass and range time, not for the 10mm power advantage.
My Norma Range almost 1200fps out of a pistol. Over 2500fps out of a 16” barrel. It’s frangible and not always that cheap but worth the wait. Makes a crazy cavity. Hardly any adjustments for Civil Defense ammo.

My Norma Range almost 1200fps out of a pistol. Over 2500fps out of a 16” barrel. It’s frangible and not always that cheap but worth the wait. Makes a crazy cavity. Hardly any adjustments for Civil Defense ammo.
Through my bog, the norma self defense is almost subsonic and barely cycles the action. Underwood makes some spicey 10mm that thumps.

Check out the Norma Range & Training Frangible not Norma self defense. I use some Underwood but usually Liberty Civil Defense when carrying . Norma Frangible Range & Training has close to the same ballistics as the Civil Defense, so there’s hardly any adjustments. Looks like they quit making it since I got mine in November? They have 9mm still.
I’m all sideways now lol. Gotta look and see what I got?

Through my bog, the norma self defense is almost subsonic and barely cycles the action. Underwood makes some spicey 10mm that thumps.
I’ve probably run near a dozen different brands/loads through my TNW ASR and G29 without a hiccup. I wasn’t expecting much out of the Aero , but yea, it’s Bad*** so far.

I’m trying this soon. Over 1700fps and over 700ft lbs in a video I just watched. My Buddy at Rome Gun & Pawn turned me on to Sinter Fire (or something like that) semi-frangible and it’s cool but the new lighter grain Underwood might be my happy medium?
IMG_5129.png

This is what I have for social work.
I’m still not settled. I think my youngest girl run off with my Civil Defense?
IMG_5132.jpeg
Seem’s the only way to get the distance without over penetration is with the new lighter weight stuff (frangible/semi frangible)? Rome Gun & Pawn had the Sinter Fire ammo for $20 a box , I really like it at the range and on fire wood, I thought it’d just disintegrate but it didn’t.

Back
Top Bottom