• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gotta Have This.

The stribog 10 is nice.
I traded my ATI Commander length in 45ACP for an RIA 1911 in 10mm. I let go of about 350ish rounds of 45ACP along with it since I don't own any other guns in 45. At first I was hesitant to make the deal because I assumed 10mm would be expensive. Well yeah it is. But guess what...45ACP is too. And so is 38 Special or 380 or 40... Basically if it ain't 9mm it's gonna cost twice as much to shoot. And I always wanted something in 10mm for the 80s cool factor.
As Limbaugh used to say " It costs what it costs..."

I traded my ATI Commander length in 45ACP for an RIA 1911 in 10mm. I let go of about 350ish rounds of 45ACP along with it since I don't own any other guns in 45. At first I was hesitant to make the deal because I assumed 10mm would be expensive. Well yeah it is. But guess what...45ACP is too. And so is 38 Special or 380 or 40... Basically if it ain't 9mm it's gonna cost twice as much to shoot. And I always wanted something in 10mm for the 80s cool factor.
As Limbaugh used to say " It costs what it costs..."
10mm about as cheap as ever now. I paid right at $300 for 1k rds of Norma range ammo a while back. I did the same thing with all the frangeble ammo options for 10mm. It’s just too versatile for me to pass up.
IMG_5127.png
I LOVE my RIA tac ultra 10.

Back
Top Bottom