• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fresh Duck in or around Atlanta area?

kodis556

Wolf Icon Supporter
GSD Trainer
66   0
Reaction score
Hello ODT,
Does anyone know of a farm where we can get fresh duck? We order duck eggs/chicken eggs weekly from Carlton farms in Cartersville, but they don't do whole fresh duck. Last year, for Thanksgiving I ordered from a place in PA and they harvest fresh and ship same day. The quality was excellent, but I gotta think there's a farm here in GA that does the same? Thanks in advance!

im sure you can find a farm if you look around but dekalb farmers market will most likley have them and still fairly fresh. they have a lot of local butchers in the meat section.

There’s one on highway 53 almost in jasper coming from fairmount on the left side of the road. I can’t remember the name of it but next time I pass it I’ll try to look.

You could also try Star Provisions. You’ll pay for it, but they can get it.

If you have a relationship with any restaurant owners or managers, try asking them. Maybe their purveyors can get one for you.

May call Wiley Creek Duck Preserve between Canton and Waleska. It's a pay duck hunt but he had a bunch cleaned and frozen last time I was there. Not sure if they sell them or not.

Back
Top Bottom