Friday was a bad day for me

DoubleTap

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
Shall not be infringed upon.
104   0
Reaction score
Im a residential builder and this is the first time Ive ever had this happen, my hvac guy (herb) probly 60 yrs old (husband and father of 2). i came around the corner to find him face down on the side of the house, ran to him and rolled him over to find no pulse or breath, i called 911 while doing C.P.R for what seemed like 30/min before they got to us and took over, unfortunately after getting him to gwinnette medical center he passed away, could'nt sleep last night as the days event kept playing over and over and wondering if i had gotten to him a-little sooner. GOOD MAN WAS LOST (R.I.P)

Very sorry to hear that, It will be hard to get over I know. I was with a friend till about 11:30pm one night on a friday and he was goin to give me a sofa for our new apt. I went to his house the next morning to pick it up and a lady nextdoor told me that he had hanged himself. I could not believe it till he did not come to work on monday, then my boss said he got a call from the cops saying it was true. he was in great spirits when I left and I never knew he had any problems.

bmac, gosh, that is just terrible. I feel for his family, and I feel for you as well. Good luck in finding some peace.

Back
Top Bottom