• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Friends don't let friends overpay for Glocks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSSF is a cool and great group to be apart of...but, not recommended just to get a cheaper Glock...many retailers don't honor GSSF certificates and a lot of people get disappointed when they walk into a store that doesn't honor it...

nothing wrong with spreading the good word

if you wanna make money selling guns, go into business of selling guns
What many forget is that this is a firearms related site, frequented by, guess who?.... yup, firearms enthusiasts.

I find it laughable that so many posts erupt when people mention over-priced firearms and some quickly post up "if you don't like the price, then just move along", yet they can't follow their own advice about threads on over-priced firearms and just "move along" :rolleyes:

GSSF is a cool and great group to be apart of...but, not recommended just to get a cheaper Glock...many retailers don't honor GSSF certificates and a lot of people get disappointed when they walk into a store that doesn't honor it...

I agree that they could make it easier to find a store that honors them.

Here's my question. Why would anyone buy a new Glock? I have never bought a new Glock. I have always cruised the pawn shops and found Gen1, 2 and 3's for great prices. And, with us being here in Georgia (Atlanta Area), you can take any Glock over to Smyrna and they will recondition it for free in about an hour or so. I guess if you like the new feel, smell and look of a new Glock then that's great. But, to me, the Glock 19 shoots like a Glock 19 whether it's a Gen 1, 2, 3 or 4. I have a Gen 3 and it's a tact driver. Got it at a pawn shop down 19/41 one day with 2, 15 round mags for $375.00 out the door after negotiating. I guess some aren't as fortunate to have been in the same situation I was in so I get that and that's not an everyday thing. But, a used Glock is just as good as a new one in my eyes. Generations change but the reliability and dependability stays the same in the Glock.

Just my $.02

Here's my question. Why would anyone buy a new Glock? I have never bought a new Glock. I have always cruised the pawn shops and found Gen1, 2 and 3's for great prices. And, with us being here in Georgia (Atlanta Area), you can take any Glock over to Smyrna and they will recondition it for free in about an hour or so.
And that's why used is so expensive here...

What many forget is that this is a firearms related site, frequented by, guess who?.... yup, firearms enthusiasts.

I find it laughable that so many posts erupt when people mention over-priced firearms and some quickly post up "if you don't like the price, then just move along", yet they can't follow their own advice about threads on over-priced firearms and just "move along" :rolleyes:
ya for real, lol

i am a hobbyists and i would like to think most everyone else is here because they enjoy guns and community, not merely trying to make a buck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom