• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Froglube

So far, nothing but good news. I haven't tried a bite yet though.

I use Hoppes for cleaning and then hit the parts a little heat and a wipe down of Frog Lube paste. I haven't had to clean a heavily soiled gun yet after the Frog Lube treatment- but the range guns could have been wiped down with an old T-shirt and been fine so far.

You have got to try the frog Lube solvent. It is awesome. Don't think I will be using hoppes any more. I spent the better part of an hour and a half the other night cleaning the bores on my Kimber and Remington r1 enhanced. I thought I got it all clean. This was using hoppes. I picked up a frog Lube kit with the paste the liquid and the solvent today. When I got home for Grins I sprayed the bore on both clean pistols. Yea needless to say they weren't clean. The frog Lube solvent got more out alot more. The stuff is awesome and does not make you light headed lol.
I was a little skeptical about frog Lube at first. But after using some my dad had on a few pistols and using it on my 3 1911s I'm sold. The paste is awesome for the slide and frame. The liquid is really good for the bore. And it does not smell bad minty fresh. I'm sold on the stuff now.

Last edited:
I just started using and selling it. Great stuff and smells some much better than other stuff I used to use... Come see me at the gun shows and ask for a free sample.... Just remind me you saw this post on ODT....

Back
Top Bottom