• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS 20 Delton Ar15's 829.00 Each

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to post something like that please at least verify that the info is right! All those AR's have been gone for 5 days...Ar bunker got 20 last wednesaday and their were 50 guys waiting on the ups truck..they were gone in 20 minutes..I know because I got notified via facebook and went straight there..I didn't get one...to the guy said the 829 del-ton was 200 dollars overpriced..please contact me if you find a new del-ton for 1000 and I will be glad to overpay..there are NO AR's at the AR bunker..

Op might have seen it on their Facebook page. They update it regular with new inventory. I have not checked it today. They also have a bunch of spikes lowers and LPKs coming in soon from what an employee told me in store last week.

If you are going to post something like that please at least verify that the info is right! All those AR's have been gone for 5 days...Ar bunker got 20 last wednesaday and their were 50 guys waiting on the ups truck..they were gone in 20 minutes..I know because I got notified via facebook and went straight there..I didn't get one...to the guy said the 829 del-ton was 200 dollars overpriced..please contact me if you find a new del-ton for 1000 and I will be glad to overpay..there are NO AR's at the AR bunker..

Easy now. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't want to do anything to quench somebodys attempts to help this gun community. 'Preciate it OutdoorDude.

to the guy said the 829 del-ton was 200 dollars overpriced..please contact me if you find a new del-ton for 1000 and I will be glad to overpay..there are NO AR's at the AR bunker..

I put several DelTons together for myself, friends, and co-workers prior to the frenzy for right around $560-$580 each (including shipping). So yeah, imo, they are STILL overpriced at that price of $829 but in this current market it is a decent price for a great little rifle.

BTW....why are you selling one (new and unfired) like we're discussing if you're willing to buy another in this frenzied market? :confused:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/316187-FS-Del-Ton-AR-15-in-5-56-package-(never-fired)

To todd..selling because I've got a buddy with a spikes 300 blk that he will sell meat pre crazy price..I bought the del-ton I have listed off of this site for 800 bucks plus a ruger sr9 plus ammo...check my feedback and u will se where I bought it.. So I have about 1200+ in my delton..I added 5 mags and 300 rounds of ammo..most would say that adds at least 300-400 to the deal...I listed it for 1675..about break even counting the 5 hours round trip to almost savannah to get the gun..why did I add stuff and up the price? Because that's what I need for the spikes 300...not that I need to explain but you posted it like you had a "gotcha moment"....you dont

i put several deltons together for myself, friends, and co-workers prior to the frenzy for right around $560-$580 each (including shipping). So yeah, imo, they are still overpriced at that price of $829 but in this current market it is a decent price for a great little rifle.

Btw....why are you selling one (new and unfired) like we're discussing if you're willing to buy another in this frenzied market? :confused:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/316187-fs-del-ton-ar-15-in-5-56-package-(never-fired)

woop wooop

It is a frenzied market but most of us are still trading in and out when we have a chance to upgrade our holdings..I don't know many on this board who wouldn't trade out of a del-ton and into a spikes 300 if they could do it for a few hundred bucks..and my offer stands..if I could get back into a new del_ton for a thousand I would find a way to buy it...I may trade back out of it but, I would buy it..its all good, I am sure you didn't mean what it seemed your post was implying..

I listed it for 1675..about break even counting the 5 hours round trip to almost savannah to get the gun..why did I add stuff and up the price? Because that's what I need for the spikes 300...not that I need to explain but you posted it like you had a "gotcha moment"....you dont

No gotcha moment bro. It's a free market to buy and sell for whatever price you care to. I'm sorry to hear that you're so upside down in that Delton you're selling. All the more reason for my confusion as to why you would be willing to overpay for another at $1000 (like you previously stated). Best of luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom