• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS 20 Delton Ar15's 829.00 Each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...I am seriously being good natured here..you have oppurtunities when the prices are up and when they are down..when stocks go up, people don't stop buying. If you are going to trade guns (looks like you have been here longer and traded more than me) you take the good with the bad..just my opinion but I think if you listed new del-tons at 1200 NIB you could sell a heap of them..so, in my maybe incorrect opinion a person isn't upside down with a 1200 delton..in my opinion the value of a gun is what it can sell for now..not what it was 6 months ago..if deltons become readily available again for 1000 bucks I will pm you to let you know that I am upside down!! But, for now I feel ok about my 1200 del-ton..Lol..have a good evening!

I put several DelTons together for myself, friends, and co-workers prior to the frenzy for right around $560-$580 each (including shipping). So yeah, imo, they are STILL overpriced at that price of $829 but in this current market it is a decent price for a great little rifle.

BTW....why are you selling one (new and unfired) like we're discussing if you're willing to buy another in this frenzied market? :confused:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/316187-FS-Del-Ton-AR-15-in-5-56-package-(never-fired)

Yeah but with a kit gun, you buy the reciever and have no warranty. For a factory gun with a warranty and someone else spending their time to build it, 829 is not terrible. Dont get me wrong, I am not an AR Bunker share holder, LOL, but other than the elite AR manufacturers/brands, most of these mid level ARs are the same give or take a bit here and there.

Dang man i was just trying to help a few folks out that might want a decent priced ar. anyways i was in the parking lot of ar bunker 20 minutes before they opened saturday morning to buy some ammo and go shoot. they wouldnt open the doors the owner told us because they were unloading 20 new delton ar's and a bunch of new stuff and to come back in about 20 min. We went back later that day after we shot to get even more ammo and they had them all on the racks. if they are all gone in one day sorry to hear that and good for them i guess.

Dang man i was just trying to help a few folks out that might want a decent priced ar. anyways i was in the parking lot of ar bunker 20 minutes before they opened saturday morning to buy some ammo and go shoot. they wouldnt open the doors the owner told us because they were unloading 20 new delton ar's and a bunch of new stuff and to come back in about 20 min. We went back later that day after we shot to get even more ammo and they had them all on the racks. if they are all gone in one day sorry to hear that and good for them i guess.

They were probably gone in minutes but thanks for the heads up.

This sure is a pissy bunch. Calm down, we're in this together, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom