• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FT Looking to see if there is any integrity left here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meaty_Feet

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
25   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Looking to see if there is any integrity left here?

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Stripped and or complete lowers, and mags.

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for trade only my LNIB Glock 30SF, it comes with three factory 10 round magazines, an iTac paddle holster, and double mag pouch. It also has Trijicon night sights green front yellow rear. There is no box or docs for it but I can also say this. I know there is less than 100 rounds through it. I am looking to do an even trade for a combination of stripped or complete AR lowers, and magazines that are not less than 30 round magazines. I am not willing to put a monetary value on this trade based on what I have seen on here lately. To me the value of a trade like this during a time like we are facing is an issue of integrity not money right now. Members on this forum are very well versed in the cost of firearms, and to me the reason I am still on this sight and no others is because I have met so many great people. So who out there is willing to renew the importance of integrity during a time like this? If there are any offers based on my item for trade please do not PM. Reply to me within this thread so everyone can see, let's show everyone out there that is taking advantage of our current situation that those of us that believe in freedom, and the right to bear arms also are the ones that stand for integrity and the desire to look out for our fellow man. (getting down off my soapbox.) Thanks to all that view my post and happy trading.

Pictures:
1356274094_0.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Bud, I have tons of integrity, but am not interested in your weapon or trade. I suspect that would apply to thousands of folks on this forum. But Good luck I am sure someone here is interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom