• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FT Looking to see if there is any integrity left here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take this the wrong way man, but I can throw a stripped lower or 10 pmags on gunbroker right now and get enough cash to buy a Glock, so why would I trade you more than that?

lol figured so, had to toy with him myself. And by the way to the OP integrity is doing the thing even when someone is not looking. You broke yours by this post. FAIL!!!!!!!!

Well I am going to end with this. Thank you all for adding your thoughts to this post, and yes my point has been made. Troy9749 stated why trade with me when he can make enough money on gunbroker by selling "a" stripped lower (meaning 1) or 10 Pmags. The answer to this is simple, we all gather here for a common interest which is firearms and our right to keep them, and the right to keep the government away from them. I am not here to make money, or take advantage of anyone's need. I am here to trade with people and buy and sell with people who have the same passion that I do. I have made some trades and bought and sold with members here, and I have met some great people. When I trade it is to get something new and finding someone who is in the same situation it has never been about making money. For whatever reason, because of the scare recently it has become all about the money everywhere I turn, in our favorite local gunshops and pawn shops to all over the internet. I am disappointed in this, that things can take such a rapid decline even in an environment that was created for people with a passion, and a strong belief in the right to protect our lives and families this post was not meant to hurt any feeling. It was meant to hopefully help us not to lose sight why we are here. I am not looking to trade that is correct Galvatron. I was doing nothing more than making an attempt to keep something I enjoy away from the darkside. Thank you all for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom